Is Your Child a Lifer?
Benefits of Playing Music
- Relieves stress
- Increases the brain’s ability to concentrate
- Increases brain growth (especially when you start early before age 7!)
- Continues to strengthen and exercise your brain as an adult
- Increases spatial-temporal skills in Pre-schoolers
- Builds strong connections and relationships with other humans
- Enhances communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Makes you feel JOYFUL! Making music is FUN!
I don’t know about you, but all of these sound pretty incredible to me. How can you encourage your child to be a musician for life? (And how about yourself for that matter??) To bring this all back down to earth, our Week 1 camp kids are exploring their own creativity, trying new instruments for the first time, working as a team to write original songs, and are without a doubt building a strong foundation to stay musicians for life.
P.S. You don’t have to be a professional to be a musician for life: