Calling all BMF parents! I want to hear from YOU!
For the past year or so, Nate and I have been writing blog entries about everything from the BMF mission to a holiday gift guide. Now I would love your feedback. What are you most likely to read? What would you like to hear more about?
Please take 30 seconds to rate the following categories from 1-5 (1 being the least likely you are to read and 5 being the most likely you are to read)
- BMF teaching methods: I’d love more about BMF teaching methods and what happens behind the classroom door.
- Music Activities @ Home: I’d love more about music activities I can do with my child at home or around NYC.
- BMF mission: I’d love more about the BMF mission and teaching philosophy.
- Tools: I’d love to know about buying a piano or the best music apps online.
- NYC music scene: I’d love more top ten lists on bands and the NYC music scene.
- Lists of songs: I’d love more top ten lists of songs we can learn to play at home .
- The staff: I’d love to hear more about the staff? Who are they? Where do they come from? Do they play in a band?
- Practice: I’d love more info on how to help my child practice at home. I’d love more info on (write something here….)